Trident Polymer Hydration Unit
Effectively managing chemical pre-treatment
The Tridentis an automated two stage polymer make-down and aging system that accurately mixes, ages and dispenses hydrated polymers for use in wastewater treatment. In the make-down stage precise amounts of polymer are metered onto a diffuser plate, liquefied and thoroughly mixed. The blended polymer solution is transferred by gravity from the make- down and aging tank to the second stage tank for introduction to the waste stream. The hydrated polymer is injected into the waste stream via a positive displacement pump that delivers exact amounts of polymer for cost effective and efficient applications.
Depending on the project requirements Trident can provide a polymer system for both dry and emulsion polymer.
Image: The hydrated polymer is injected into the waste stream via a positive displacement pump. Mixers, auto valves, pumps, and controls included. All framing materials and tanks are 304 SS. Stair treads and platform are gray chemgrate.
Features and benefits
- PLC controlled for completely automated operation
- Cam gauge metering for precise and effective dry polymer dispensing
- Efficient gear drive mixer
- Positive displacement pump
- Working platform for convenient and safe maintenance procedures
- Skid mounted for easy transport and setup