Trident Screw Press Separator
High efficiency separation equipment
The Trident Screw Press Separator is a durable, robust and efficient piece of equipment, that is specifically designed for making bedding material from dairy manure. The press features a screw with interrupted flighting, graduated pitch and resistor teeth. The flighting is notched and a 1/32 inch screw-screen clearance further promotes effective dewatering and low maintenance operation. The screw shaft is supported on both ends ensuring robust and low wear operation. A simple yet effective shaft seal design prevents machine failure from manure liquid entering the gearbox. An air operated outlet door allows automated output control. The produced solids are coarse and fluffy with up to 34% dry matter, providing both cow comfort and excellent drainage characteristics required for use in today’s modern dairies. The equipment with its robust construction and corrosion resistant components is designed for long lasting operation, while reducing maintenance and operational costs.
Image: A Screw Press Separator on a dairy farm to separate manure solids. Trident Screw Presses are suitable for any type of manure.
Image: An air actuated outlet mechanism on the discharge end helps control the fibers’ dry matter.
Image: Afterwards, the farmer can return the dry fiber material immediately to the barn.
There are many different screw press applications. However, Trident’s hopper-fed Screw Press Separator is ideal for making bedding material from dairy manure solids. The equipment provides excellent solid-liquid separation of the organic materials and works reliably in the most demanding conditions.
Features and benefits of the Screw Press Separator
- Advanced screw design generates high compressive forces for exceptional dry matter results
- Interrupted flighting and graduated pitch ensure reliable operation while reducing the risk of clogging
- Dual-supported screw for long-life operation
- Automated air actuated outlet door – completely adjustable for effective dewatering
- Efficient and reliable direct drive gearbox
- Screw shaft seal keeps liquid out and ensures reliability and long equipment life